Friday, May 21, 2010

Geese Recover from GMO Feed

Surviving the Middle Class CrashMay 20, 2010
Geese Recover from GMO Feed
Posted by Barbara Peterson under GMO, Growing Your Own, Monsanto, Survival, Toxic food, food contamination, war on monsanto | Tags: GMO, geese, recovery |
[4] Comments
By Barbara H. Peterson

For those who remember, I spoke some time ago about how I fed my geese GMO corn for a winter, and the following breeding season, they were aggressive, fighting all the time, and wouldn’t sit a nest for long. One female had 2 babies, but lost both. One was physically deformed. I realized that the corn I was feeding was GMO, and started them on free-ranging, supplementing with beardless barley hay.

Well, this year we have 17 new babies! All three females of breeding age sat nests and hatched babies. No fighting, and everything is normal in the goose kingdom. There is hope. So far it looks like my geese have made a full recovery. Here is a recent pic of one family crossing the field:

No comments: