Friday, June 17, 2011

Do you have to give up your cell phone to avoid cancer?

Do you have to give up your cell phone to avoid cancer?




You may have seen the international news report on the World Health Organization's cell phone warning. It said the phones can cause cancer. But do cell phones really cause cancer?



I think the answer is yes. I warned of this problem years ago. You can find these warnings on my website. The evidence of DNA alteration secondary to cell phone frequency is hard to dispute. Children are at far greater risk. They have thinner skulls, which allow more radiation to penetrate into sensitive neuronal tissue.



Why I Won't Take Most

Natto Supplements on

the Market Today.



The Natto supplement you're taking now may be doing NOTHING for your health!



Read More



With that said, though, you don't have to give up your cell phone. I haven't. I just use it sparingly. And when I do use it, I use a wired ear phone (not a Bluetooth). I also keep the phone well away from my body when I'm talking and off my body when I'm out and about. I do the same with cordless phones. The latter have radiation as well, but with much less danger. Their energy output is far less than a cell phone.



I've told you about electromagnetic pollution and mercury from compact fluorescent bulbs long before you read about it in the news. All of these are quite problematic. Technology is great. But we must use it wisely and with respect to life on the planet. Anything we expose ourselves or the planet to that is not inherent in nature should always be suspect, whether drugs or cell phones.



The pundits are slowly awakening to the fact that it might take 10 or more years for the bad effects of foreign exposures to manifest. Don't wait for the so-called experts. Take action today to protect yourself.



Yours for better health and medical freedom,









Robert J. Rowen, MD



Ref: International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC), May 31, 2011.

No comments: