Monday, September 9, 2013

Stop the ringing in your ears and improve your hearing with a simple nutrient combination


September 9, 2013
Stop the ringing in your ears and
improve your hearing with a
simple nutrient combination

If you've ever had a ringing in your ears, you have an idea of how annoying it can be. Now imagine how annoying it would be if you never could get rid of the ringing. That is tinnitus.
Tinnitus is the medical term for hearing a sound when there is no external sound causing it. And it's remarkably common - about one-third of people over 55 suffer from it. But it doesn't just affect that age group. It can hit anyone, and it can affect either or both ears.
Fortunately, there are ways to get rid of the ringing naturally. But first, you have to look for a cause. And there are scores of possible causes, including neck or jaw disorders called temporomandibular joint disorders (TMJ). This can cause tinnitus because of its effect on muscles and nerves near the ear. Significant earwax buildup can make it even more severe. It could be a complication of a head tumor. And it may even be a side effect of medications. Drugs that list it as a side effect include aspirin, NSAIDs, antidepressants, antimalarials, diuretics, beta-blockers, and antibiotics. So if you suffer from tinnitus, start by looking at the side effects of the medication you're taking. Finding a solution could be that simple.
Exposure to loud noises is a leading cause of tinnitus. In fact, 90% of all tinnitus patients have some level of noise-induced hearing loss. Loud noises harm the tiny hair cells in the inner ear, causing irreversible damage. And repeated exposure can have a cumulative effect on hearing. If you have to raise your voice before others can hear you, the noise around you is too loud.
But a lot of people live and work in loud situations, but never suffer from tinnitus. That's because personal medical problems also can lead to the ringing. Some of the medical conditions that can cause ear noises include high blood pressure, high triglycerides, tumors, anemia, hypothyroidism, various ear diseases, and high blood cholesterol (which can clog the arteries that supply oxygen to the nerves of the inner ear).
However, there's one condition that can contribute to tinnitus - and your doctor likely won't find it. It's a vitamin B12 deficiency. One study found that 47% of tinnitus sufferers have a B12 deficiency. But the problem is that the reference range for B12 doesn't always work for everyone. Some people who have normal B12 levels can still benefit from taking the vitamin. Start with 50 mcg daily. You can take up 1,000 mcg daily if you find that you need more.

Why Fish Oil Makes
You Age Faster
Surprising new research reveals that Omega 3 fish oil may cause you to look older, age faster, and possibly trigger other health problems, too!

Don't take another Omega 3 supplement until you read this Special Report.

Learn More Now
But B12 isn't the only nutrient that can work wonders. Traditional medicine practitioners use ginkgo biloba to treat tinnitus. A few good trials suggest that this herb may, indeed, lower the perceived loudness. But make sure you're using a ginkgo product that contains 24% flavone glycosides or "standardized extract." Take 60-240 mg daily of the standard ginkgo in two divided doses. Ginkgo biloba improves blood flow and nerve function. But talk to a doctor before taking it if you take Coumadin or have a blood disorder.
Finally, consider taking a folic acid supplement. It can help restore hearing and stop the ringing. A good dose is 200 mcg daily.
You can find all of these supplements in your local health food store and online. Or you can buy them in a formula that also contains other powerful nutrients for your ears like Advanced Hearing Formula.
Your insider for better health,

Steve Kroening

6 comments:

kate said...

ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS WITH HIS HERB I WAS CURED FROM A TERRIBLE TINNITUS.
. Is my pleasure to comment on this site and i thank the admin of this site for his/her great work so far. I really don’t know how to thank DR WILLIAMS for helping me get cured for over 20 year of suffering from a terrible tinnitus, my tinnitus started when i was 28 year i thought is going to end one day but even get worse as days went by,i have tried all western drugs prescribed by doctors but to no avail i lost total concentration, even at night i screams even more because the sounds become louder because everywhere is quiet. i came across DR WILLIAMS contact through a headline news on internet about how DR WILLIAMS have help so many people to get cured of tinnitus and so many other with similar body problem ,i contacted him and he told me how to get his herb,few day later he sent me the herbal portion which i take every morning for 21 days, and his medicine was able to restore me back to normal and now am very okay without any side effects whatsoever If you have Tinnitus, you can contact him on his email address drwilliams098765@gmail.com for help

Unknown said...

THIS IS THE STORY AND GLORY OF MY LIFE HOW I WAS CURED FROM TINNITUS DISEASE, MY NAME IS WILSON ROWLAND FROM UNITED KINGDOM. ONCE AGAIN A BIG THANKS TO DR LEWISHILL WHO GOD SENT TO CURE MY DISEASE. I SPEND ALOT OF MONEY TRYING TO CURE THIS VIRUS IN THE HOSPITAL AND MEETING THE WRONG PEOPLE FOR CURE. WELL MONEY WAS NEVER THE PROBLEM, BUT MY MIND WAS NEVER AT REST WHEN I DISCOVER THAT AM LIVING WITH THIS VIRUS, WITH MY ENTIRE LIFE, MY LOVELY FRIEND AND MY SISTER, BUT AM GLAD TODAY THAT WE ARE FREE FROM THIS DISEASE. LET ME TELL YOU A LITTLE STORY, HOW I MEET DR LEWISHILL AND HOW HE DO HIS WORK. A FRIEND OF MY WHO WAS SUFFERING FROM TINNITUS PROBLEM AND HE DIRECTED ME TO HIM AND I WAS REALLY READY TO GIVE HIM A TRY, TO GOD WHO MADE IT EVERYTHING WORK OUT PERFECTLY. LEWISHILL WILL NEVER ASK FOR MONEY BEFORE SENDING YOU HIS HERBAL CURE BUT ONCE YOU ARE CURED YOU PAY HIM BACK HIS MONEY, HE IS A GENEROUS MAN AND CAN ALSO SUPPORT YOU FINANCIALLY WHEN YOU DON’T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY FOR THE CURE. IF WE HAVE TWO OF HIS KIND IN THIS HOLE WORLD MANY PEOPLE THAT BELIEVE HIS WORK AND TO GIVE IT A TRY WILL BE FREE FROM THIS VIRUS. HE NEVER TOLD ME TO ADVERTISE HIS WORK BUT AM JUST DOING IT BECAUSE I KNOW HOW IT HUNT TO HAVE THIS DISEASE, THAT WHY AM DROPPING HIS EMAIL ADDRESS SHOULD IN-CASE YOU NEED HIS HELP. drlewishill247@gmail.com OR WHATSAPP HIM ON +2348077210007 THANKS FOR YOUR LOVE AND CARE YOU ARE LIKE A FATHER TO ME.

JESSICA said...

COMPLETE CURE TO TINNITUS: I had tinnitus in both ears for fifteen years with a high pitched two tone sound, the noises are constant and have learned to ignore the ringing. Later, another sound was added, a deep tone that has a sporadic rhythm, that mimics human speech. It varies from soft and muted, to painfully clear, and loud. Have try sound machines, ear plugs, my hearing aid, and medication all to no avail rather I have a difficult time sleeping. Lately I was directed to a Doctor called William on internet who provided solution to the problem. Do not be discourage, dr williams product is a permanent cure to Tinnitus. Contact him with this email (drwilliams098675@gmail.com)

Shelley Michele said...

I am Shelley from Los Angeles,California, I want to testify on how i got cured from tinnitus, I have suffered from ringing ears since the year 2011 with so mush pain,that i have to spend so mush money getting pain relief in the hospital, and I have visited several doctor ,but all to no avail, my world was gradually coming to an end because of the buzzing sound in my right ears, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal Dr Williams who use herbal portion in curing people from different kind of diseases including tinnitus, at first i doubted if it we be able to cure me, but i decided to give it a try, when i contacted this herbal doctor via his email, he prepared a herbal portion and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was completely free from tinnitus just for 1 months of usage,i we recommend this to all my friend family in the world today who still suffering from tinnitus you can contact him through his email on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for help.

Unknown said...

For those people whose relative are suffering from Tinnitus and maybe reading this, I find it hard that people are still ignorant of herbal medicine when it comes to treating Tinnitus. I have been through many phases over the last couple of years since my (audiological) exam/diagnosis, my tinnitus once buried me in a negative place where many of you are now - or have been. Believe me when I say, “I’ve been there.” I had sudden sensorineural hearing loss (SSHL), losing 70 percent of my hearing up to 4,000 kHz. I began noticing a low level of tinnitus around 51 years old and the diagnosis changed my life in many ways, I spend most of the time in denial and I keep thinking the tests were wrong. But deep down I knew they were correct. The level spiked dramatically, spiraling me down into a pit of depression. I could not sleep or eat; I stayed in bed with sweats and shaking spells; I lost strength and considerable weight. My wife held me in her arms, trying to comfort me, and still I thought I was going to die. Though sharing his story is very difficult. I was always very successful in being able to accomplish anything I set my mind on doing. Tinnitus is a bitch. I feel a need to express my thoughts and feelings about how it affected my day to day living and how its deteriorated since despite the help of some wonderful medics and medicine.
I remind myself how lucky to come across aparajita tan herbal medicine which is able to control Tinnitus without any side effect, I felt a moment of relief hoping that I am free from this ailment, and nothing compares to the healing power of nature. Now I believe almost every health problem can be addressed in one natural way or another. The only thing I wanted was for me to feel better. I’m proud to say am Tinnitus free. You can also contact him for advice and more info. aparajitatan@gmail.com

elizabeth said...

I am from New York. I was in trouble when doctor told me that I have been
diagnosed tinnitus ringing ears with … I though about my Family, I know my Family will
face a serious problem when I’m gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one
day I was surfing the Internet I found Dr. Emmanuel contact number. I called him
and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my
health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr. Emmanuel herbal
medicine, I’m very thankful to Dr. Emmanuel and very happy with my hubby and
family. email him on traditionalherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com OR contact his whatsapp number:
+2348140033827
DOCTOR EMMANUEL CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
1. HIV/AIDS
2. HERPES
3. CANCER
4. ALS
5. DIABETES
6. HEPATITIS