Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Ankylosing Spondilitus - You've Saved My Life with Magnesium


Ankylosing Spondilitus - You've Saved My Life with Magnesium

“I want to say how thankful I am to have learned about magnesium and how much it has helped me. I have ankylosing spondilitus, degenerative disc disease, have 4 vertebrae fused together naturally from no discs and calcification of the tendons as well, like hacksaw blades in my back. I am a 59 yr. old disabled electrician.”
“I had been prescribed drugs like Enbrel injections and as many pain pills as I could consume. I hated it and quit them ALL. It was not easy. This condition causes muscle splinting. My back muscles were always hard as a rock and NEVER let go, from my neck and shoulders to my tailbone, spasms too of course.”
Transdermal Magnesium oil caused my muscles to relax for the first time in 30 yrs. I had been to physical therapists who tried everything in their book and nothing worked, they had to stop as my legs were going numb from their protocol. They never did use magnesium oil. I think they know and are not telling people.”
“Thank you so much for increasing my quality of life and helping me get off the drugs. I am also using Nascent Iodine and taking Selenium and Vit. D3. I also have a baking soda and magnesium drink before bed and when I wake up, I think it is helping my energy levels as well.”
I am currently feeling better than I did 15 yrs. ago. Thank you again Dr. Sircus for sharing this VITAL information. You have saved my life.
Wayne D.
My nephew sent me info about the magnesiun chloride. I started to take one small cup early in the morning and then before I go to bed, I suffer from arthritis and I also have problems with four herniated discs, the change in my pain was incredible. I also had been taking morfin 6% about 4 or 5 drops four or five times a day. Since staring with the magnesiun cholride, I take the morfine once or maybe twice a day and sometimes nothing; I've been with the pains since the year 2000, now we are in 2013 and I wish I could take the time back since I started with my pains
A. B.
“I am a LMT in New Mexico and am having fantastic results with Transdermal magnesium massage and magnesium calm combination use. I'm finding by the quality of the tissue and subjective input I can now pretty much tell which clients are symptomatic of magnesium depletion and educate them an start the protocol. I've had one client who suffered almost daily with migraines go to one a week and now to none! Talk about increasing quality of life! I've also had those rock backs practically dissolve and much more freedom of movement and decreased pain with several clients as well. Passing on the wisdom! Much thanks to you and others sharing about magnesium depletion!! I too have been helped 5 years back and have been sharing and incorporating it in my practice ever since!”
Kiefel-Masterson

These testimonies did not surprise me. My book Transdermal Magnesium Therapy, available in print or E-book form, covers the science and practice of magnesium medicine. I continue to rely on magnesium massge myself for stress reduction and fortification.
Regular massage is an effective way of lowering stress hormone cortisol levels so I recommend magnesium massage for all cancer patients. The use of massage for lowering cortisol levels levels and restoring adrenaline levels started at the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, which is generally considered to be one of the world’s top-ranked cancer hospitals. They recognized the importance of this practice for the cancer patient in order for the immune system to recover and to prevent new cancer cell mutations. This practice has become the cornerstone of alternative cancer treatment at Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.
Massage therapists should be introducing their clients to the tremendous benefits of a magnesium massage and it is they who should suggest to their clients to start using it at home. Transdermal application of magnesium is superior to the commonly recommended oral magnesium supplements where absorption is not guaranteed. In magnesium chloride oil we have a potent natural substance that penetrates the cells with stunning result on cell biochemistry and when loving touch is added to the mix the results are heartwarming to say the least.
What a few can do with intravenous magnesium injections everyone can do with transdermal magnesium. One can get weary of taking magnesium orally but I think its impossible to get tired of magnesium massages and magnesium and bicarbonate baths. 
Transdermal administration of magnesium bypasses the liver and creates “tissue saturation,” the ability to get the nutrients where we want them, directly in the circulation, where they can reach body tissues at high doses, without loss. Combined with tissue manipulation that occurs during massage, the blood is also brought closer to the surface of the skin thus allowing faster absorption of magnesium chloride into the cells.
Transdermal mineral therapy with magnesium chloride is the most powerful, safe medical intervention we have to care for many of our patients needs. With the simple application of this slightly oily solution on the skin or used in baths we can easily have our clients take up their magnesium to healthier levels. Magnesium Oil is the perfect companion to a massage in any setting, fulfilling further the purposes of giving healing touch to patients.
This does not all mean I am in any way opposed to oral magnesium intake, which I suggest heavily to cancer patients and others who are suffereing from serious acute or chronic disorders. I am a champion of magnesium bicarbonate, which has unequalled anti-aging firepower as well as Dr. Carolyn Dean’s ReMag Solution, which is another convienent way to add muscle to ones magnesium supplementation program. For beginners to magnesium I recommend all methods simultaneously. The sicker a person is the more we want to pump into them in the first few months of treatment. This holds true unless a person is facing massive kidney failure, which prevents excess magnesium from being cleared from the blood.
The Purest Magnesium Oil

For the very purest magnesium oil we now have to turn to Europe. Deep underground is a 250 million old inactive sea of magnesium chloride oil that has never been touched by modern day pollution and there is enough of it down there to last humanity hundreds of years. It is so pure that I use it diluted as a mouthwash and then swallow what is in my mouth for oral supplementation. It is ideal not only for oral intake but also seems to be better tolerated by the skin, even when used at full strength. This magnesium oil is called Ancient Minerals. I mix the magnesium gel with the magnesium oil for my massages.
For those who are not aware of the best selenium product on the market is look no further then Tung Oil, which is a lipisomal selenium—the safest to use for high dosages

No comments: