Friday, December 2, 2016



Joette Calabrese, HMC, CCH, RSHom(Na)
March 13th, 2016  |  28 Comments
Print

My family and I keep ducks and chickens.  Years ago, we had a fox problem; in particular, one who was cheekily thinning out our little band of fowl.
One day, I was at my desk meeting with a client and out of the corner of my eye, I saw what looked like a skirmish. When I stood up, I saw that a healthy red fox ( healthy due to its unwelcome consumption of our free-range chickens!) had one of our ducks in its mouth by the neck and was trotting off with her towards the pond.
They were no more than 10 feet away from me. Instinctively I yelled out, “Drop that duck!” The moment I uttered the words, it occurred to me it was a silly command because, what fox would do such a thing, simply because I demanded it?
To my surprise, the fox did it! He dropped the duck, ran off, and the duck was not the least bit harmed! She quacked away toward the rest of the flock, and carried on about her day.  
Until that moment, I had no idea I had so much command over a fox. I didn’t even know they spoke English!
All too often, we don’t recognize our own authority. It’s not until we flex our intrinsic inner power that we get a true picture of our inherent abilities.
It’s no different with our health. So many times I hear, “But the doctor told me to,” implying there was no other choice but to follow their authoritative directive. What you (like many) don’t understand is the decision is yours, not the doctor’s.
After all, it is your health, not someone else’s, and you must live the rest of your life with the long term side-effects of such an acquiescence. The good news is, with some effort, you can learn enough to avoid the clutches of today’s modern medicine.
Now back to that pesky fox….
Later that same day, my husband fetched the (un)lucky duck to examine her because if there was evidence the fox had penetrated her skin with his teeth, it would have been important to treat her.
We found a few small bite marks that could potentially cause infection, so I made a mixture of Ledum palastre 200 and with an eyedropper, gave her a few squirts. For the next week I did the same, once to twice daily.
The mixture I made was a dose of Ledum into about a half ounce of water, which I then allowed to dissolve. A simple dropper full was what I shot into her mouth.
This happened about 4 years ago and I’m happy to report, this (now) lucky duck is still with us today.
There are  2 points I want to make here:
1) Ledum palstre is one of the premier homeopathics for puncture wounds, which includes bites from an animal; any animal even tick bites (http://joettecalabrese.com/blog/protocol-lyme-disease-using-homeopathy/). It has a history of protecting from even the most virile diseases, such as tetanus and rabies.
2) Arnica montana and Hypericum perforatum are the 3 foremost medicines to prevent tetanus and infections from bites.
What’s most vital though is your overall health, and that of your family’s; it’s up to you to learn as much as you can about protecting it from synthetic drugs and other superfluous affronts.
Don’t let a ‘foxy’ industry persuade your better judgment simply because you’ve had prolonged exposure to their particular brand of drugs and lifestyle. 
Learn the alternatives to each conventional prescribed drug; there is always (and I mean ALWAYS) an alternative, and the homeopathic is often one that will correct the problem, rather than merely manage the symptoms.
Acknowledge it. Learn it. Apply it.
My goal is to turn 100,000 new families on to using Homeopathy by 2020. That’s 25,000 each year.
Join me in my effort to change the world. Turn your friends on to Homeopathy, and count on it as your medicine of choice.
Let’s make the world a synthetic drug-free zone. We’ll all be better for it!
Here are reference pages from the Clinical Chapter of  Homeopathic Clinical Repertory, Robin Murphy, N.D. indicating the use of Ledum, Arnica and Hypericum.

Should you be interested in the medical rationale for using them as preventives of tetanus, here is the tetanus rubric as well. 



____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We've provided links for your convenience but we do not receive any remuneration nor affiliation in payment from your purchase.

Joette is not a physician and the relationship between Joette and her clients is not of prescriber and patient, but as educator and client. It is fully the client's choice whether or not to take advantage of the information Joette presents. Homeopathy doesn't "treat" an illness; it addresses the entire person as a matter of wholeness that is an educational process, not a medical one. In order to be treated or diagnosed, Joette believes that the advice of a holistic physician is in order.

No comments: