Monday, January 29, 2018

7 best natural home remedies for your personal flu season pharmacy

The 7 best natural home remedies for your personal flu season pharmacy (recipes included)










(Natural News) The idea of prescriptions and surgery as reasonable solutions to health conditions is ridiculous in the majority of cases, once you realize that the body can resolve many symptoms and health concerns naturally. Of course, this takes some know-how and experience, something few people have in a world dominated by pharmaceutical companies who are teaching the doctors who then pass on that “wisdom” to their patients.
So what if you were taught another way? A natural way that could help eliminate symptoms and actually get to the source of the issue? Some of the most reliable and proven ways to get better, without a trip to the germ-filled waiting room?
If this sounds good to you, cozy up to these seven suggestions and help bulletproof your health this winter.
Immune supporting tonic
One of the finest, all-around home remedies is this immune supporting tonic. A special warning comes with this powerful, immune supporting elixir – it’s made to work, not to taste. So, it’s not for the feint of heart, but it will provide a synergistic shot of nutrients that will fortify your body and help your body eliminate a toxic burden that is making your life difficult.
Here are the ingredients and directions, courtesy of Healing the Body:
  • 2 cloves of garlic
  • 1/2 small onion
  • 1 piece of turmeric (1 inch or 1/4 tsp ground)
  • 1 piece of ginger (1/2 inch or 1/4 tsp ground)
  • 1 lemon
  • 1/2 small jalapeño or dash of cayenne pepper
  • 1 oz of apple cider vinegar (ACV)
  • 1 dash of black pepper
  • Optional: 1 piece of horseradish (1/2 inch)
  • Optional: 1 tsp raw honey
Simply put the fresh produce through a good masticating (preferable) juicer and add in the liquid and dry ingredients at the end (ACV, pepper, honey). If you don’t have a juicer, you can also use a blender for a more chunky version (or filter it out), if desired. This formula will keep well in a cool dark place for months.

Colloidal silver
Colloidal silver has been used for thousands of years for healing, dating back as far as the ancient Greek and Roman Empires. When used properly, the safety and effectiveness is remarkable, and with little to no taste, it can be used by even the pickiest of tastebuds. Use it to support the immune system and to facilitate the body’s natural elimination process.
To get the full benefits of colloidal silver, get Sovereign Silver Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol, and to keep the oral cavity clean (the source of many illnesses), try this Colloidal Silver Mouthwash.
Oil of oregano
Oil of oregano is another keeper for the medicine cabinet for effective immune system support when you need it the most. In fact, essential oils like oregano are purported to support the body’s natural elimination processes for removal of dangerous pathogens, which would be a much nicer solution than popping a prescription pill.
Be careful not to take oil of oregano directly as it will burn. Instead dilute 1-2 drops in a glass of water for the medicinal benefits. Try the Health Ranger’s 100% Organic Oregano Essential Oil for effective results.
Eucalyptus oil
Eucalyptus is a great essential oil to consider due to its pleasant smell and ability to support the lungs and respiratory system. In a season where these areas are stressed, extra support is always welcome and eucalyptus can be very helpful for that.
To use this oil effectively, put 10-20 drops in a big bowl of hot water, along with some pink Hiamlayan salt, and let it cool slightly. Then, put a towel over your head and the bowl (careful to not burn yourself), and breathe in the steam slowly through your nose and exhale through the mouth as long as possible (or until the water cools). Do this several times daily. You can also add a few drops of eucalyptus oil to a carrier oil, and rub on the upper chest for relief. Put some in a diffuser to eliminate germs in the air.
Himalayan salt
One of the simplest and most effective home remedies is Himalayan salt. The pinker it is, the more macrominerals and trace minerals it contains. These nutrients help the body’s natural elimination system work properly, so anything that doesn’t belong inside the body can be removed.
Use Himalayan salt to bathe in to soak up the healing properties, or put a pinch in a small glass of water and gargle in the back of the throat and swish around the oral cavity. Do this a couple times to properly cleanse the entire area.
Vitamin C
Perhaps one of the most well known home remedies, vitamin C has been used effectively for nearly a century. This high antioxidant, immune supporting nutrient was historically found in foods eaten by sailors to prevent scurvy, a disease of vitamin C deficiency. This gives you an idea of it’s potential as a natural remedy!
To get a buffered (easier on the stomach) vitamin C for your home remedy kit, the Health Rangers Nutrition Rescue Non-GMO Buffered Vitamin C Powder is a great option. If you prefer a synergistic whole food format, the Health Ranger’s 100% Organic Camu Camu Powder is a fine option.
Turmeric
No stranger to the health world, turmeric has been making its rounds due to its incredible power to heal. If you thought vitamin C was impressive (and it is) consider that turmeric has 5-8 times the antioxidant strength of vitamins C and E. It supports the immune system, helps improve digestion, and promotes healthy blood and liver functions.
You can juice turmeric as in the Antibiotic Tonic, or if you don’t want that hassle and just want to take it straight up in a very palatable format, consider the Health Rangers Organic Turmeric Gold Liquid Extract. Either way, you won’t be disappointed.
There are certainly more home remedies one could add to this list, such as probiotics, apple cider vinegar, coconut kefir, medicinal mushrooms, echinacea, and more. The list is long because nature’s bounty holds the answers to the best remedies that are virtually risk free with great upside potential — exactly what you want when keeping yourself and your household in good health. [For more home remedies, visit Cures.news.]

Sources include:

12 comments:

Leah Hart said...

I believed God has sent dr onokun to help people out from this horrible virus. i was diagnosis with hpv for 3 years, few months ago a friend introduced me to dr onokun and i only took his natural treatment for a week & 3 days, and i totally got cured with his herbal treatment. if you are suffering from hpv, you don't have to be roaming round dr onokun email is been attached to contact him on email: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

monika love said...

I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email. Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

Love said...

Having Herpes is a Terrible Experience and my Experience will help some hsv patients beware of Herbs from online doc.
I was positive to the deadly virus called HERPES and i lost hope because i was out casted and rejected even by my closet friends.
i searched on-line to know and enquirer about cure for HERPES and i read someone testimony on how he was cured from HSV-2 so i decided to contact
the same herbalist Call Dr OSE because i know that nature has the power to heal everything.
i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry
that he will help me with the natural herbs from God!
after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via UPS SPEED POST and it got to me after 3 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was
cured! its really like a dream but i am so happy!
that the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me!
and if you need his help, you can email him for help with the following diseases HIV/AIDS, CANCER, HPV WARTS on, droseherbalcurehome@gmail.com
 whatsapp +2348117923778  

Neliso Dlamini said...

I was diagnose with genital warts since 2013 i have be taking lot treatment and all i got is outbreak. in 2016 I gave up the treatment because I can't continues wasting time and money on treatment at the end it will not cure me. about 6 weeks ago i did natural research online I had So many people talking good about natural remedy, after the research i was recommended to Dr Lucky, And I wrote to him through his email and told him my problem after some conversations with him he gave me natural treatment after 1 week Dr Lucky btreated me i got cured permanently. and i went to see my doc he confirmed that the diseases has gone out from my body. every patients should know there is 100% natural hpv cure. contact Dr Lucky his email address: {drluckyherbalcure@gmail.com} or WHATSAPP HIM VIA
+2348154637647

Amanda Bella said...

Joy and happiness is all i can see around ever since i came in contact with this great man. i complained bitterly to him about me having herpes only for him to tell me it’s a minor stuff. He told me he has cured thousands of people but i did not believe until he sent me the herbal medicine and i took it as instructed by this great man, only to go to the hospital after two weeks for another test and i was confirmed negative. For the first time in four years i was getting that result. i want to use this medium to thank this great man. His name is Dr Oyagu, i came in contact with his email through a friend in UK and ever since then my live has been full with laughter and great peace of mind. i urge you all with herpes or HSV to contact him if you willing to give him a chance. you can contact him through this email oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348101755322
He also cured my friend with HIV and ever since then i strongly believe he can do all things. Don't be deceived thinking he does not work, i believe if you can get in contact with this man all your troubles will be over. i have done my part in spreading the good news. Contact him through his email and you will be the next to testify of his great work.



Joy and happiness is all i can see around ever since i came in contact with this great man. i complained bitterly to him about me having herpes only for him to tell me it’s a minor stuff. He told me he has cured thousands of people but i did not believe until he sent me the herbal medicine and i took it as instructed by this great man, only to go to the hospital after two weeks for another test and i was confirmed negative. For the first time in four years i was getting that result. i want to use this medium to thank this great man. His name is Dr Oyagu, i came in contact with his email through a friend in UK and ever since then my live has been full with laughter and great peace of mind. i urge you all with herpes or HSV to contact him if you willing to give him a chance. you can contact him through this email oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348101755322
He also cured my friend with HIV and ever since then i strongly believe he can do all things. Don't be deceived thinking he does not work, i believe if you can get in contact with this man all your troubles will be over. i have done my part in spreading the good news. Contact him through his email and you will be the next to testify of his great work.

Cookie Walker said...

Hello! I'm very excited to inform everyone that I'm completely cured from my HSV 1&2 recently. I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it's really help during my outbreaks but I totally got cured! from my HSV with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from a powerful herbalist and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system and I was tested negative after 12 days of using the herbal medicine. I'm here to let y'all know that herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Dr Oyagu and his herbal exploit. Contact him via email: oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com call or whatsApp him on +2348101755322.

Clara david said...

WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to search for cancer cure so that was how I found a lady called Peter Lizzy. She was testifying  to the world about the goodness of a herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kinds of disease and the herbal man's email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my younger sister's help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him +2348110114739  you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me davidclara223@gmail.com 

shwan said...

God bless Dr Ebacol for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2018 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system,I searched out some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr Ebacol, how he cured HERPES,DIABETES,HIV,and CANCER with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES, Dr Ebacol truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don’t you contact him through his EMAIL:    drebacolherbalhome1@gmail.com  call or whatsApp him on +2348159042641 

jolene gilman said...

I am here to give my testimony about Dr Ebhota who helped me.. i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by salami, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr Ehbota cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took for just 2 weeks and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that is Not true just contact him and get cure from Dr Ebhota healing herbal cure of all kinds of sickness you may have like (1) CANCER,(2) DIABETES,(3) HIV&AIDS,(4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,(5) CANCER,(6) IMPOTENCE,(7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY(8) DIARRHEA(9) ASTHMA(10)SIMPLEX HERPES AND GENITAL(11)COLD SOREHERPES. he also cure my friend from cervical cancer Email: drebhotasoultion@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348089535482

Harmony Campbell said...

Hello! I'm very excited to inform everyone that I'm completely cured from my HSV 1&2 recently. I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it's really help during my outbreaks but I totally got cured! from my HSV with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from a powerful Traditional Healer and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system and I was tested negative after 21 days of using the herbal medicine. I'm here to let you' all know that herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of DR ODUDU a traditional Healer from west African and his herbal exploit. Contact him via email: dr.oduduherbalhome@gmail.com and his whatsapp and calling number is  +2348101571054

Unknown said...

Hello everyone!! I was diagnosed of Genital Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) in 2016 and I have tried all possible means to get cured, i even visited Some Hospital where they gave me some drugs like Famvir, Zovirax and Valtrex which are very expensive but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor moses from West Africa who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Herpes Simplex Virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email he sent me a herbal medicine through UPS delivery service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured of this deadly disease within 14 days of usage, if you are suffering of this diseases you can as well Contact this great herbal doctor via his Gmail; doctormoses176@gmail.com or call or whatsapp Dr Moses on this +2347033475742 ? HIV/AIDS,DIABETES,CANCER,HEPATITIS ABC,DARIA,Chronic, Arthritis. God bless you sir.

West Valary said...

Hello viewers all over the globe I am west valary from US, I have been diagnose HPV virus for the past 2 years now, I have went to several hospitals taking different treatment from doctors but still yet no improvement, I have done research on internet seen different testimony how some people get cured but I don't believe does testimony again because of what happened to me I have contacted so many doctors online, they all ask for is money I was scammed by 3 different doctors over $800 still yet I was not cured so I tell a friend of mine about my problem she tells me to contact dr oso that his very good in healing people with his medicine that she was cured from herpes by this some Dr oso I don't believe her untie she showed me her results on how was cured she gives me his Email few weeks later I contacted him and tell him about my problem he tell me not to be worried that his going to prepare the medication and send to me through FedEx delivery so after some days I received the medicine and I was take it as he Instructed me few weeks later I go for check up to no if I'm finally cured, could you believe me when the results come out I was negative I jump up I was very happy and i was so excited. Please my dear friends if you have any kind of diseases or virus please contact

drosohaberhome@gmail.com

or call/WhatsApp +2348162084839

you can also contact me for more info about Dr oso via westvalary@gmail.com...